Neighborhood development shouldn’t happen to a place, it should happen with a place. While there are plenty of big and small developers out there who strive to lead projects this way, too often they are missing the mark or overlooking rich opportunity areas. The Neighborhood Playbook bridges the gap between developers and community members by giving both sides a set of plays that make it easier to identify opportunities where everyone wins.
Community members will:
- Learn how to find spaces with problem-solving potential.
- Gain insights into a set of common missteps to avoid when selecting a space.
- Create amenities within their neighborhoods that activate the community and attract attention of investors.
- Learn how to limit the risk and maximize the value of being a first-in developer.
- Gain insight into the importance of creating lasting community relationships.
- Create transitional amenities on the path to permanent development objectives.
Purchasing the book also gives access to hundreds of online resources that are updated regularly.